TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

anyone else here play on Xbox Live?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

anyone else here play on Xbox Live? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else here play on Xbox Live?   anyone else here play on Xbox Live? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 pm

just curious......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: anyone else here play on Xbox Live?   anyone else here play on Xbox Live? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 7:28 pm

nope...I'm want to buy a ps3 cuz im a die hard sony fan when it comes to consoles. i just havent gotten around to it yet

Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: anyone else here play on Xbox Live?   anyone else here play on Xbox Live? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:16 pm

ugh screw the PS3. I was a sony man myself till they decided to launch that thing at $600! I was waitin for it impatiently but when they finally released the price info I said screw em. and I was a big ps1 ps2 fan. I went with the 360 and I love it! only had it a few months and its great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: anyone else here play on Xbox Live?   anyone else here play on Xbox Live? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 am

nope.. dont play the xbox matter a fact ive never played any xbox the original or the 360 i always play playstation 3 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else here play on Xbox Live?   anyone else here play on Xbox Live? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone else here play on Xbox Live?
Page 1 of 1