TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

early term

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jkay143

early term Empty
PostSubject: early term   early term EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 4:32 pm

I had Tmobile and had really good experience in the beginning then everything went down hill... it all started when they did a city wide update with the towers or something. They shut down everyones service without letting us know( they could have sent a text or alert letting us know. Moving on... ever since they did that our phone would show bars of service but we would have a little red phone displayed saying no service. we did everything to fix it but nothing worked so tmobile waved all 3 line of their cancellation fees and now i am happy.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

early term Empty
PostSubject: awesome!   early term EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:04 pm

I really think it sux when a customer has service then all of a sudden nothing..and having tmobile expecting the customer to have to stay with them even though they cannot provide service. I am really sad to see you go, but i am glad that it was on good terms. I dont know how they expect some people to pay the ETF if they cant eve use there handset! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Schris01

early term Empty
PostSubject: Re: early term   early term EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:32 am

yeah when i was had probs a lil bit back in the crappy area i was they said just get a uma capable phone lol i was like i just bought a phone why do i need to get a new phone to get service but they hooked it up and gave me phone for the new customer pricing and no contract extenstion. So i was happy since everywhere i was had wifi. But now i live in a better area for coverage right in downtown chicago so i have no issues at all. Tmobile usually does alot to satisfy there customers as long as your nice and polite to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

early term Empty
PostSubject: Re: early term   early term Empty

Back to top Go down

early term
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Charges :: Early Termination Fees-
Jump to: