TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple of retarded questions......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

A couple of retarded questions...... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:36 pm

1) um y r there posts deleted from my thread about there bein a Wing section? my first post was deleted and the 1st reply i got was deleted. WTF?

2) uh wheres my signature? i made one and its not showin.
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:57 pm

the admin here is probably just deleting everybodys shit. I had hoped this was going to be a good site but i may just go back to hofo
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:12 am

no man i didnt delete anything..there is really not anything you can say here that i will delete...i moved a few threads but not sure why any were deleted i would have to ask tmobilewinerss
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:43 am

@woozle...you need to select 'always show my signature' in your profile settings...U tried to change it myself but its still now showing up...try turning it on yourself and it should work!!
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:01 am

Schris01 wrote:
the admin here is probably just deleting everybodys shit. I had hoped this was going to be a good site but i may just go back to hofo

wtf is hofo??
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:04 am

groundhog_day wrote:
@woozle...you need to select 'always show my signature' in your profile settings...U tried to change it myself but its still now showing up...try turning it on yourself and it should work!!

i cant see anyting that wud cause me no sig. as far as ive seen i shud have one up but i dont Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 am

well for no new reason i rechecked and set my settings (where i know they shuda been set) and now i have a sig.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: w00zzle   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am

I promised i wouldnt delete something that wasnt supposed to be deleted. I may have deleted it because the request was completed.. u know like how i was asking for info and you said that there needed to be a wing section..so i put one..and deleted it..thats all..no harm intended..sorry tho if it made u mad..from now on i wont delete anything..well unless its really dumb..Smile No
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 pm

nah u didnt make me mad i just thought it was weird cuz the topic is still there, just my first post and ur reply r gone. confused
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:30 pm

btw hofo stands for howardforums.com its a site i posted about tmobilewhiners on.. ANd it looks like it some by a few users as wel!!
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:55 am

yea hofo is howardforums.com Its a good forum but the mods there are just to damn power hungry and think they are like the police and everything. I found out about this site through hofo and i first had some doubts about this place but i keep coming back here Im actually going to start not going to hofo and use this place this place is going to be good just going to take sometime to get alot of registered users but it will get good i know it.

Also sorry if i said the admin/mods must have deleted that guys stuff i had just assumed that but im glad im wrong the mods here are a+++ compared to the other sites i frequent. Keep up the good work guys really like the forum so far.
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:39 pm

lol thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of retarded questions......   A couple of retarded questions...... Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of retarded questions......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Off Topic :: BS Lounge-
Jump to: