TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:45 am

u tapped out
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: um....   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Ok you definitly win on that argument
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 am

oh yea one more thing, i have NO CLUE what was goin on with it but sumtimes id be on yahoo chattin with sumone and all of a sudden when i entered text it wudnt show in the text line but if i hit send it wud appear in the window backwards!!!!! and it wudnt stop unless i restarted the phone! WTF?!?!?!?

Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:13 am

yahoo messenger for sum reason just kept cuttin out (and how wonderful it also happens on the Wing but i heard an update this year was gonna solve that problem). if i got a text message that was like a pic and had audio with it....well i heard no audio. only reason i knew there was audio was cuase there was a volume display next to the message. i didnt see any way to fix it so i figured i was just screwed on that. also sum internet annoyances. for sum reason i cudnt view certain stuff on myspace or post on a forum i used to go to. also didnt care a whole lot for the layout of the webpages. im sure i cuda learned a lot more about the phone if i had kept it but....well i only had 14 days to return it so i took the risk.

OOOhhhh and look at ur avatar! thats the exact one i had! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: re:wuzzle   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:09 am

what irked you about the curve?
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 am

screw sidekicks. they got no great features. they r just advanced LOOKING to 14 yr olds or morons. I had a blackberry curve for 2 weeks. pretty cool phone but a few things irked me so I traded it back in for this.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: re:sidekicks are gay   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 7:23 pm

lol thats true.. there cool for like if your a texting queen or king..but i am blackberry 24/7 kinda girl... id probably cry or shed a tear if someone stole blackberrys...ugh i dont wana think about it

Sad
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:11 am

sidekicks are gay anyways
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 7:23 pm

So here’s what we just heard: one of T-Mobile’s warehouses were broken into over the weekend and around 36,000 phones were stolen! The phones stolen are said to be worth around $8.2 million! Yeah peoples, not fun. What’s even crazier is that the majority of what was stolen were the Sidekick devices. T-Mobile’s actively tracking the IMEIs to see if any are activated on their network and is said to be working with law enforcement officials to trace the handsets to dealers that potentially activate them. Totally insane! Here’s the internal email to T-Mobile dealers, after the jump!

"Wanted to let you all know that one of our warehouses was broken into over the weekend and some 36,000 phones were stolen (worth about 8.2 Million). The most significant phones stolen were the Sidekick phones. Please make sure you inform the dealers who like to purchase gray market handsets that we are aggressively working with law enforcement to prosecute anyone who has these handsets. We do know the IMEI’s of the stolen phones and once they end up on our network we will go to the dealer code that activated the phone. So if your dealers get a call about Sidekicks and the deal is too good to be true you will know why."
(Posted by The Boy Genius on Jan 22, 2008 12:58 pm)
www.boygeniusreport.com/

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08   T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Mobile warehouse was broken into over the weekend 1-22-08
Page 1 of 1