TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! Empty
PostSubject: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:09 am

cuz I hear she is just that f&#kin awesome!!!!1

Last edited by groundhog_day on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 am

lol yea yea, me too!
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: awww   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:37 pm

awww you guys complete me.. seriously thanks..I dunno Woozle if you saw me you would think i was the ugliest monster ever... thats why i am a cell phone whore because i dont want people to see my face so i just talk all day on the phone
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:08 pm

so you work for tmobile then huh? I had no idea you did. I used to work for tmobile in downtown chicago at the water tower. I really liked it alot but back to working for the army.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: i know   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm

its so annyoing how much i dig my job.. i just work really hard and they really reward me for that, only company i have ever worked for where they really try there best to make me happy. The benefits alone are the best ever. and its fun..
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah it was fun working there and i liked the winning the free phones that they did sometimes with contests and what not. Was a good place to work for.
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:01 am

TmobileWhiners wrote:
awww you guys complete me.. seriously thanks..I dunno Woozle if you saw me you would think i was the ugliest monster ever... thats why i am a cell phone whore because i dont want people to see my face so i just talk all day on the phone

i went from rage over my lost signal to confusion......um, why did u single me out here tmobilewhiners? tell me or ill leave forever :x
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: ke???   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:49 am

single u out? huh i am so confused...maby i am just took too much dayquil! ugh.. i need to go puke scratch
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:13 pm

TmobileWhiners wrote:
single u out? huh i am so confused...maby i am just took too much dayquil! ugh.. i need to go puke scratch

lol for sum reason u said that I wud think u were an ugly monster. wtf??? now im curious and wanna see what u look like.
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:55 pm

she is very very good looking...like crazy off the hook good looking!!!
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 pm

groundhog_day wrote:
she is very very good looking...like crazy off the hook good looking!!!

then y the hell did she say ugly monster?????

I WANNA SEE WHAT U LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!   I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want tmobilewhiners as my cs rep!!!
Page 1 of 1