TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! Empty
PostSubject: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 am

It was all screwed up after it was shown to me. screen was all blank, outside display was too. i wiped that damn thing up with alcohol and set it out to dry. the next day i plugged in charger and it charged up and was workin like nuthin bad ever happened! i was shocked as i thought it was dead for good!

So that leads me to a question: if they found sum damn water damage mark way later wud i be screwed if the phone messed up for sum other reason??
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 11:47 am

yes.if your water damage indicator sticker is tripped than they wont replace it for free if something else messes up
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:14 pm

pretty lame considerin it worked perfectly. its just their way of rippin ppl off.
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:36 pm

it may seem like ripping people off ..but trust me..warranty centers get so many people trying to rip off the company its not even funny...bottom line is..cell phone are NOT cheap....so i tell people be prepared to lay down some serious cash sometime down the road...
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: secret   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 am

seriously though if you did have a PINK indicator, if the customer rep asks you if its white just say yes because the only thing that happens is that you will be charged an OUT OF WARRENTY fee which is $100, for some phones thats WAY cheaper then getting it replaced through having to upgrade. they charge you the fee and send you your replacement...shhhh silent
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:06 am

huh????if he asks if its white?
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:08 am

the moisture indicator is all white, or white with red plus signs on it. When the moisture indicator(normally a small sticker under your battery) turns slightly pink or all red it means that part of the phone was exposed to moisture or water
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:54 pm

yea if you have any other issues just do it over the phone when calling about the issue and dont mention ever droping it in the toliet or getting wet or whatever and they will send you a new/refurbished phone then you send yours back and you will most likely get charged the out of warranty fee which is like 100 or whatever but that still beats having to buy a new phone for full price
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: well said   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:55 am

totally true Schris01
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:43 am

TmobileWhiners wrote:
totally true Schris01

true story
Back to top Go down
ynaomiy

PostSubject: omg..   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 pm

lol! that happened to me too! I dropped my cell in the toilet and i had no inurance/protection for it. Thought it was dead and was gonna cry if i had to pay 200 bucks for a new phone. Set it out to dry behind my computer fan, next day i check up on it IT WORKED! It actually fixed my phone! hahah...my phone for some reason stopped flashing red when i had a missed call like 6 months earlier and then after i dropped my phone whenever I had missed call or messages it would flash red..yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!   One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet! Empty

Back to top Go down

One time my last phone got dropped in the toilet!
Page 1 of 1