TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions.

Go down 
+2
Woozle Wuzzle
Schris01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Schris01

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions.   Introductions. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:21 am

I just thought id make a thread for introductions so we all could get to know eachother lil better.

Alright im 22 years old i currently live in downtown chicago Im using a blackberry 8320 and just love it. I used to work for tmobile so i should be able to answer many questions people may have about there stuff. I am currently in the Army right now. I will be leaving to Ft huachuca or however you spell it thats in az not looking forward to the hot ass weather but sure beats cold ass illinois weather. If anyone needs any help id be glad to help if i can just send me a pm or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:10 am

hey uh.....ur avatar looks familiar.

oh and by the way....i sent tmobilewhiners a PM the other day suggesting sum kinda section in here for NEW MEMBERS or INTRODUCTIONS.

SEE TMOBILEWHINERS????? I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:01 pm

My name is David Washington, i'm 18 years old, and I live with my grandma in Detroit, Michigan. Taking care of her at the time since she's 72, and would be lost with out me at most times, lol! . And I am not doing anything right now seeing that i'm recovering from a car accident in June. And i'll be going to college most likely in the fall at Berkeley College in New York. And some interest of mine are working out, running, swimming, box/kick boxing but not professionally, cell phone, IMing, going to the movies, dancing, and thats about it. Hope I gave a good introduction Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
T-MoMan
Moderator Foo
Moderator Foo

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: hey   Introductions. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 am

First of all....this is REALLY pink. Like...wow. K haha anyways, I consider my self a cell phone junky. I put together a bunch of stuff relating to T-mobile...as I have always had T-mobile and think they are by far the best carrier. We'll see how this site grows. It doesn't seem to compare to T-mobileSignal.com...but as it grows maybe it will grow as big as they did. We'll See
T-MoMan
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:18 am

nice to have you aboard tmoman
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: my little secret   Introductions. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 5:56 pm

oh i am white/and half filipino..im a chick...i work for tmobile customer care.i am 27years old... unfortu. i cant tell u where i work in the U.S becuase i dont wana get fired for discussing company policy...even though i may not i dont even wana risk it..and i love my company...seriously i love my little pink world...its completes me..
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Schris01

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:10 pm

i liked tmobile alot when i worked for them but not as much as it seems you do. LOL it completes you. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions.   Introductions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Off Topic :: BS Lounge-
Jump to: