TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why is it that??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schris01

why is it that?? Empty
PostSubject: why is it that??   why is it that?? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:40 am

Cmon people why is that we always here the bad stories?? Someone here has to have a good story to share about tmobile.

Well something Tmobile did good for me was i had crappy service where i was and they let me get a new uma capable phone at the new customer pricing so i would be able to use the wifi to make and recieve my calls since i was having reception issues. Also back when the total internet package used to be 29.99 they also gave it to me for 19.99 when i asked them if i could get a better price since i didnt use the wifi hotspots. Tmobile has done countless things for me im glad im a part of the team with them.
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

why is it that?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is it that??   why is it that?? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:30 am

um........they were really friendly when i talked to them??? thats all i can relate cuz i havent had to call em other than a few times. :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
ynaomiy

why is it that?? Empty
PostSubject: i guess   why is it that?? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:09 pm

I think they're customer service reps are nice and helpful and they dont' seem outsourced..

They got out of their way to save me money (like i used too many text and they added unlimited text for that month instead of not having unlmited txting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why is it that?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why is it that??   why is it that?? Empty

Back to top Go down

why is it that??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Customer Service :: Good Customer Service-
Jump to: