TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

admin delete my account.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schris01

admin delete my account. Empty
PostSubject: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 pm

I thought i was going to like this site but one person here is already getting on my nerves admin please delete my account as i keep getting an error message everytime i try to do it.
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:34 pm

um just curious who is getting on your nerves?? Is it because I asked you to change your avatar..Its kinda silly to have the same avatar as someone else
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:29 pm

hmm i guess maybe it was u cuz he took his avatar down. what'd u do to him groundhog?!?!?! u ran him off!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:21 pm

nothing I jsut pmed him and asked him to change his avatar...I dont know about you but i think that its pretty stupid for someone to have the same avatar as someone else..ITs just annoying when you are browsing through a thread...the point of an avatar is to identify yourself from other users..idk
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:01 pm

No it wasnt you or because you had asked me to change the avatar had that been the case i wouldnt have even took the avatar down. Also go check hofo or any of the bigger forums or find one forum where all the avatars are different when this site gets bigger you will see a ton of the same avatars but anyway thats not the reason for me saying that. I take back what i said im just going to ignore that person so its all good i had that avatar because i thought it was a real kewl one. Have a nice day guys.
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:42 pm

oh well gee i guess i got on his nerves simply for replyin to his posts after he replied to a bunch of mine. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 am

No, wasnt you either its all good now.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: :::::SIGH:::::::   admin delete my account. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Schris01 wrote:
No it wasnt you or because you had asked me to change the avatar had that been the case i wouldnt have even took the avatar down. Also go check hofo or any of the bigger forums or find one forum where all the avatars are different when this site gets bigger you will see a ton of the same avatars but anyway thats not the reason for me saying that. I take back what i said im just going to ignore that person so its all good i had that avatar because i thought it was a real kewl one. Have a nice day guys.

dude i hope it wasnt me.. i thought u were coo.. Sad dont go...do u want me to kill them chris?
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:05 pm

i think he changed his mind and is gonna stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin delete my account.   admin delete my account. Empty

Back to top Go down

admin delete my account.
Page 1 of 1