TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i need help with download catalog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whatwhat89

i need help with download catalog Empty
PostSubject: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 am

i have the sidekick feature and all but everytime i try to download something it tells me i need t-mobile to go coupon what is that, i thought it was a prepaid card or is it used to download things too??? or do i need to put money in my account
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:35 am

are you on flexpay? if so all you have to do is buy a prepaid card and load it into your flex account.
Back to top Go down
whatwhat89

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:36 pm

groundhog_day wrote:
are you on flexpay? if so all you have to do is buy a prepaid card and load it into your flex account.

yea im on flexpay and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:21 pm

so is that what it was? you just needed flex account funds?
Back to top Go down
whatwhat89

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 am

yea that was the problem

but i have another question, is there a way to block a certain number so they cant call or text my phone
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 9:57 am

actually I am not sure let me look into it ill get u an answer in just a few mins
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: i need help with download catalog   i need help with download catalog EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:00 am

Um nope sry. But you could change your number.?. The tmob normally charges 14 dollars for a number change but just make up some story about how you are getting harassing calls and mabye they will waive it!
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: Number change fee   i need help with download catalog EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 am

Number change fee is $15, i always wave it if the customer tells me that they are being harrased.. if the customer is a jerk...chah ching foo! $15!! tongue
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com

i need help with download catalog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TmobileWhiners :: Phone Help/Issues :: Sidekicks-
Jump to: