TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can u change the language on a Dash?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

Can u change the language on a Dash? Empty
PostSubject: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 am

i asked this in another forum and ive been ignored so far. i dont have a dash but this guy at my work does and he speaks no english so i dont think he can even tell what half the stuff on his phone does since he cant read anythin on the screen! is there any way to change it to spanish?
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 12:33 pm

sure is!!!

select start>settings>regional settings

then under language you should be able to select which languge you would like your dash in

You can then set the 'locale' which would change the date, time, and currency depending on your current language..
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:02 pm

groundhog_day wrote:
sure is!!!

select start>settings>regional settings

then under language you should be able to select which languge you would like your dash in

You can then set the 'locale' which would change the date, time, and currency depending on your current language..

damn! so it wud kinda screw other stuff up??? thats the only way to change the language???? or r u sayin u can change the language but not have to mess with "locale"?
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 5:39 pm

no the 'locale' is just an 'additional' option
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:58 am

ah ok. thanks much for the info!
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 11:00 am

np woozle wuzzle
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 pm

:flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can u change the language on a Dash?   Can u change the language on a Dash? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can u change the language on a Dash?
Page 1 of 1