TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow Empty
PostSubject: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:22 pm

T-Mobile has launched a software update for the HTC Shadow Windows Mobile smartphone that adds some new features. The updates include audio postcards, music, ringtones, and wallpapers.

Audio postcards allow you send postcards to people by taking pictures and recording your story with words and your voice. With the update you get free stuff from Dave Matthews Band; "Ants Marching" digital sing, "Ants Marching" Hi-Fi Ringer and Album wallpaper. You can also get free stuff from Avril Lavigne which includes, "Girlfriend" digital singe, "Girlfriend" Hi-Fi Ringer and Album wallpaper.

You get free ringtones which include Top, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and School of Rock. Then finally you get an assortment of wallpapers to spice up your HTC Shadow.

TmobileShadow Update

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Make sure to backup your contacts or other vital info stored on your shadow. I have a friend that has the shadow and he said for some reason he lost all of his contacts when he processed this firmware upgrade. I'm not sure if this is an isolated incident or not but I would reccomed to backup your contacts!!
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:51 pm

I can't wait till I get my Copper T-Mobile Shadow next Month, Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: copper shadow`   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:25 pm

how come you have to wait a whole month?? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:17 am

TmobileWhiners wrote:
how come you have to wait a whole month?? Sad
Cause i'm broke. And I only have $200, since my granny decided to use my otha $150 to buy me some shoes. And i'm on a family plan with my grandma, and she doesn't feel like extended the contract, so we're getting it for the Retail price which is gonna be like $350 plus tax.
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:07 am

if you live in a larger city id check out craigslist.org i just checked on it in my city and someone has one listed on there for just 220 and says its only been used for a few weeks. That way you get it cheaper and you dont extend your contract or anything. check it out if you live in a good size city.
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Schris01 wrote:
if you live in a larger city id check out craigslist.org i just checked on it in my city and someone has one listed on there for just 220 and says its only been used for a few weeks. That way you get it cheaper and you dont extend your contract or anything. check it out if you live in a good size city.
Ok, I guess. But, I kind of prefer it brand new from the store. But, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow   T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Mobile Software Update for the HTC Shadow
Page 1 of 1