TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* Empty
PostSubject: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:01 pm

The initial model will be gray and will feature a redesigned keyboard and trackball along with an external card slot — in other words, much of the same joy Verizon, Sprint, and Alltel customers are already enjoying with the 8130 — with the addition of Hotspot @Home support like its big sib, the Curve....It seems as if Rogers in Canada will be launching the updated BlackBerry Pearl in September, with a U.S. carrier getting a "one week jumpstart". In addition to that, the rumored colors are said to be "black, red, titanium, blue, and gold".

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* Colorp11
:face:

Last edited by TmobileWhiners on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 am

i bet its possible being that the other pearls in colors are out of stock on the website.
Back to top Go down
phonediva

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Mad come on tmo what the hell?!?! I want so cool new phones! DAMNIT! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm

phonediva wrote:
Mad come on tmo what the hell?!?! I want so cool new phones! DAMNIT! Evil or Very Mad
Yeah, T-Mobile is starting to make me mad, with takin so long with these phone releases. I really want to see that Blackberry Pearl 2; but, I want it in a Blue color. Next month I will get a new phone, and I hope it releases then, and if not I could wait until early April; but, thats it. Right now i'm thinking between the T-Mobile Shadow, and the Blackberry Pearl 2. But, T-Mobile still ROCKS punk rock
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
phonediva

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:54 pm

I had the shadow..didn't like it...went back to my little Pearl I love you SO want the new one!!!!
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 am

phonediva wrote:
I had the shadow..didn't like it...went back to my little Pearl I love you SO want the new one!!!!
Umm. Well I guess thats your opinion. I myself actually haven't tried it out so i'll have to see for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: update: BlackBerry Pearl 8120 is scheduled to launch on April 14.   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:11 am

The BlackBerry Pearl 8120 is the next generation of the popular BlackBerry Pearl, and adds a phone-first BlackBerry to the T-Mobile HotSpot @Home lineup.
The BlackBerry Pearl 8120 has a similar form factor to the popular BlackBerry Pearl 8100, but includes several enhancements such as T-Mobile HotSpot @Home mobile Wi-Fi calling, Wi-Fi Web browsing, a 2 megapixel camera with video recording, audio postcard, myFaves enhancements, and several additional software and hardware improvements.

Upgrade Program April 14, 2008 · Wi-Fi for Mobile Calling
· High Speed Internet
· Personal and Work E-mail
· myFaves 1.5
· BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Internet E-mail
· Wi-Fi/GPRS/EDGE data connectivity
· 2 MP camera with video capture
· Voice activated dialing
· Bluetooth
· Speakerphone
· Address book
· Calendar
· Sync with PC
· Instant messaging
· Picture messaging
· Text messaging
· Web browsing
· QWERTY-like keyboard
· Trackball for 4-way navigation
· Micro SD expandable memory slot
· Multimedia player
· Hearing aid compatible
Employee Phones April 14, 2008
Exchange Program April 28, 2008
StreamLine Content April 7, 2008
Retail April 14, 2008
Indirect April 14, 2008

loveshower
T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* Bb812011
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:15 am

Oh I love you now. I just hope it comes in a different color than that butt ass ugly grey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*   T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update* Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Mobile’s new BlackBerry Pearl 8120! APRIL *update*
Page 1 of 1