TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My 1 bad customer service experience

Go down 
+2
groundhog_day
gemaster34
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gemaster34

gemaster34

My 1 bad customer service experience Empty
PostSubject: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Ok, this may not be written in a proper story like for; but, whatever. Ok, when the new Sidekicks came out arounf October/November, I wanted one since I had only had a Sidekick iD, and I never had one with a camera, and mp3 player. So, I was deciding between the 2, and I decided to get the Sidekick Slide, cause I knew everybody else was gonna have the Sidekick LX, and I like to be different, and it looked like the Slide had better stats; like, better processor, memory, and speaker, and etc. So, I got the Sidekick Slide the 1st day it came out on the 7th, which retailed cost after tax came out to about $350. I loved it, and had been using it for like a week when I noticed that when I slide the screen down I could here this weird noise like it wasn't put together right or something was loose, and then the phone would just turn off. And i'm like whatever. At the time I was on PBD (PowerdbyDanger) website, and I heard people we're having similar problems, and i'm like OK........... Then, like November 17th I was searching online about cell phone news like the cell phone geek I am, and i saw the Sidekick Slide was being recalled do to a battery issue, and in which they said to take it to the nearest T-Mobile store, and see what options they have for you. So, I did that same day, and they said they'll take the Slide back, and give me the choice for exchange a free Sidekick LX, brown or blue. Blue being my favorite color I choose that one. I'm like this is good cause I wanted the LX, in the beginning, and I wanted to try it out. So, I walk out the store, and I got the LX in my hand, and instantly I had a dislike towards it. It felt like it was poorly built, and too big, and just UGH.......... Then, I had called T-Mobile Customer Service to recredit my account for the ringtones I did not have since I had to switch to an LX which they let me. And so I downloaded them again after my account was recredited from the Download Catalog, and they we're like all low on the volume. I'm like WTF, pump up the volume. And I started placing calls on it, and people we're saying they could barely here me. So, I called T-Mobile CS and asked them about it, and soon as I got on the lady said she could barely here me, and the Call Qaulity was muffled. So, I took it back to the store, and got another one. The next one, the same issues occured, I was annoyed with the weak speaker, and then the scroll wheel mysteriously broke that same day. So, I took it back again after a week of seeing will it work again. Then, I told them the issue, and told them first and foremost I didn't like the phone, and all the issues it was having. And the man was getting a attitude like so you don't want it cause you don't like it, and my grandma was like don't say that, thats not all he said. And he like well thats what came out his mouth. ANd i'm like No, also it is disfunctional, and it can't even handle its main purpose to make and recieve calls well. ANd he called me to see if the call was muffled on the LX, and claimed it wasn't. And i'm like Whatever. And then, I said can I just have a refund. And he had to call some lady from the back, and she like they really can't do that cause its over a 14 day period, and i'm like no but I had to exchange it in 3 times for reasons that we're not my fault, and had to exchange to a different phone. And then, she called CS on the phone, and sad she really couldn't do it. But, she would let me. And she said we can come back later, and get the money when they have more, or they can send us a check, and we decided to come back later. So, we did, and when we came in the man yelled across the store like here's the "Customer thats returning his phone cause he didn't like it". And my grandma like don't say that, "cause thats not the complete issue, and she was like you know what this is sad I could've went to AT&T and could've got cheaper phones, and plans cause i'm a AT&T Retiree, and I think the lady like sure or somethin. She was like oh, and my granny was like oh please they spoil they retiree's; but, I only got my grandson a phone from you all because I heard you had great service; but, I guess not. And the man started hollering something, and my grandma like don't yell at me, and he like I got a cold i'm not in the mood. And the lady was like since you wrote a check I can not give you a cash refund, and said we would have to wait in the mail for a check, from CS or Corporate or something. Then, my granny took the mans card, and called in on him, LOL Laughing . Come to find out they didn't even call the people to send us a refund check after we'd waited a month. ANd we had to call CS, and they said even if we wrote a check they we're supposed to give us the money from the store right then, and their, and that on our account or whatever it said that nothing had been said about a refund. And they told us to call them back the next day to get it settled. And a week after that month we got out check, and while after that I switched to Helio for 2 weeks, and i switched back, and next month I hope to get a T-Mobile Shadow since I don't have a phone at all now cause my RIZR was broke before I had got the SLide, and I had sold my iD to my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:49 pm

wow that was a long read!! Sounds like a case of he said she said to me. Im sorry you had such poor in-store service. Most places will not treat you like that. That whole sidekick slide recall was a major pain for a lot of people.

Might I recommend a Blackberry instead of an WM device..Check into it...Once you go blackberry you dont go back
Back to top Go down
gemaster34

gemaster34

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:53 pm

groundhog_day wrote:
wow that was a long read!! Sounds like a case of he said she said to me. Im sorry you had such poor in-store service. Most places will not treat you like that. That whole sidekick slide recall was a major pain for a lot of people.

Might I recommend a Blackberry instead of an WM device..Check into it...Once you go blackberry you dont go back
Yeah, i've gave up on Sidekick's. But, they are good thou. I want a little more. And i've played with the T-Mobile Shadow, and I like it so thats what I plan on getting next month, a T-Mobile Shadow (Copper).e
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingomdavid
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:55 pm

sweet...welcome back to T-mobile!!
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 pm

ill say it again: sidekicks r gay.
Back to top Go down
phone_s3x

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Might I recommend a Blackberry instead of an WM device..Check into it...Once you go blackberry you dont go back[/quote] i agree! curve user here! :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:28 pm

i went back.......went back to tmobile store and traded it in 14 days later.
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 pm

Sidekicks are gay as hell. And you sound like a really whiny ass person.
Back to top Go down
TmobileWhiners
Admin
TmobileWhiners

PostSubject: lol   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:59 am

Woozle Wuzzle wrote:
ill say it again: sidekicks r gay.

everytime i see a sidekick woozle i seriously think of u lol
Back to top Go down
https://tmobilewhiners.forumotion.com
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:52 pm

rofl wow u think of me when u see that gay phone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Schris01

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:42 am

Woozle Wuzzle wrote:
rofl wow u think of me when u see that gay phone Laughing

lmao thats some funny stuff. BTW sidekicks are gay if nobody has noticed and they look so stupid when people whip them out thinking they are kewl with that brick of a phone in there hand. lol
Back to top Go down
Woozle Wuzzle

Woozle Wuzzle

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:24 am

well i used to know a whore who kept whining that she wanted one and got a used one for $150. only reason she wanted it was for the keyboard. she was a complete dumbass, said her phone was "kinda like a mini computer". Rolling Eyes basically she needed to type texts/IMs easier cuz shes a slut and was whoring herself around on different sites + yahoo and AIM. she thought she had an impressive cool phone but what do u expect from a retard? i looked it up and compared it to other phones when i needed a new cell and it had like no cool features at all. i thought, man im glad i didnt bye that gay shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1 bad customer service experience   My 1 bad customer service experience Empty

Back to top Go down

My 1 bad customer service experience
Page 1 of 1