TmobileWhiners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TmobileWhiners

TmobileWhiners@yahoo.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ynaomiy

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone? Empty
PostSubject: Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?   Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:22 pm

I got 3 new phones, one kept the same number. For about 2 weeks I went without voicemail because I just assumed that people would leave me voicemail but then I was told by my callers that it wouldn't let them.

I called T-mobile and they said they didn't activate voicemail on any of my 3 phones. WTF!! Good thing I called or else I would have never had voicemail Sad

I have a myfaves plan with 4 phones and my little sister kept complaining about how her phone wouldn't show myfaves and then I found out they forgot to activate that on my sister's phone. I thought my little sister was B/S me, but when I called them they said they forgot to activate it.

good thing my sister barely called anyone or else I would have been screwed!

Just some negative experiences I've had with T-mobile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
groundhog_day
God
God
groundhog_day

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?   Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Did you get these phones vie telesales or in a retail location. Either way that sucks. But dont let that one bad experience deter you from the tmob
Back to top Go down

Why do they do this? Not activating certain data on phone?
Page 1 of 1